New full exhaust needed!

Dal123

Hi guys, I posted on here a while back about a stainless system, but I've changed my mind to a cheaper exhaust now, through the advice of others as I've had the car six years, it is likely I will replace in the coming years.

I would like a fairly cheap exhaust, not loud apart from when you are really caning it. I am thinking of having it tuned (ecu remap or whatever they call it nowadays) to improve fuel consumption. Is it worth it, who can recommend someone to do it, and where?

I am in Romford, Essex, don't want to travel massive distances and would appreciate if the area has wi-fi and office as I can do some work whilst waiting to be fitted.

I would like to come down Saturday 8 December, greatful for any input.

Also I need a couple of fans changed, air conditioning fan, and the other fan belt as when serviced a couple of months ago it was noted they need replacing, could the recommended person see to them too?

Regards

Dal

closest custom place to romford is Hayward and Scott stainless steel exhausts. they will build you a fantastic system, but you'd need to ring them for a price and if they are free this weekend which i doubt as they are very busy.

you might be more likely to get a generic system delivered and try and find an exhaust fitter locally to do it. but i'd book in with one now.

generic places would charge about £30 an hour fitting, should take no more than 2 hours. but you'll need to order one for delivery tomorrow at the latest to give ther supplier enough time to get it to you for friday. ready for fitting sat.

Thanks, why don't car's come with optimum settings? Given it's a highly competitive market and you would've thought they would be trying to be the best they can be?

Sorry to go off topic there, just got into a deep thought lol.

Thanks, why don't car's come with optimum settings? Given it's a highly competitive market and you would've thought they would be trying to be the best they can be?

Sorry to go off topic there, just got into a deep thought lol.

Different markets, fuel quality, temperatures and laws in different countries. Plus who know how the car will be taken care of.

• Like 1