Damon Hill on the M69

mc

Was going south on the M69 this afternoon, just after I left CougarStore (thanks Mitz and the team btw!), saw a noble (M600?) with the private plate F1 HLL,

it was LHD and definitely looked like a white haired Damon Hill behind the wheel!

A bit of research leaves me to believe that his only car is a 6 year old VW Golf. He said this in a recent interview. He is also an advocate of a 55 speed limit and has houses in Dublin and Surrey.

"So he doesn’t have any Ferraris tucked away, then? “No. I completely respect people’s wish to have a go in a Ferrari, and driving one is highly exciting.

'But I’m sorry, it’s a high-performance car and where are you really going to drive it where you can experience that performance? I’ve had high performance and the right place for it is on a racetrack.â€

Pete

A bit of research leaves me to believe that his only car is a 6 year old VW Golf. He said this in a recent interview. He is also an advocate of a 55 speed limit and has houses in Dublin and Surrey.

"So he doesn’t have any Ferraris tucked away, then? “No. I completely respect people’s wish to have a go in a Ferrari, and driving one is highly exciting.

'But I’m sorry, it’s a high-performance car and where are you really going to drive it where you can experience that performance? I’ve had high performance and the right place for it is on a racetrack.â€

Pete

+1. TBH I read an interview and he came across like a proper bellend but don't believe everything you read and that but still :lol: