Fitting ep racing carbon vs style lip

theheff

I've bought a carbon vs style lip from ep racing. I've test fitted it. And it seems like a tight fit but that was with the bumper on the car. Now I'm looking to do this myself, unless anyone who's done it recommends that I don't.

I'm looking to do this with the bumper off the car. I think the following pictures are what I need to do to fit it. With it being carbon should I get some rubber washers where the bolt holes will be to act as a shock absorber of sorts.

Also do I need to screw the ends to the inside of the wheel arch?

e722e43ca44c98bb9385e8f64d4c1194.jpg

d9c5b331a9e826eb72f379e793d230f6.jpg

Cheers guys

Paul

i would have thought it was body tape under the centre section and a screw/bolt in each end in the wheel arch section. that way they aren't visible as it looks like one of the fixings for the wheel arch liner. in fact you may even be able to use the wheel arch liner fixing at the bottom.

Yes it should be fairly straight forward. Just take your time to get it spot on.

As said either body tape or tiger seal on the centre section and then wheel arch bolts on ends. Get some big washers to spread the bolt load and don't over tighten them so the lip doesn't crack.