Nissan dealer is a f****ing muppet

GC350z

Unbelievable dealer!

So I show up today at 8.30 as instructed. Told to leave the keys. Confirmed my number and said once they had diagnosed the problem they’d give me a call so that I could collect it.

“yea collect it ok but are you going to fix the O2 sensor as I’ve already done the diagnostic and it’ll only take you a second to do the same?â€

Windsor Bray, Dublin Road. Good guys.

Same owner as other muppets. They have 7 dealerships in Dublin.

Ah, shame you're based in Ireland, I have nothing but positive and glowing things to say about the West London Hanwell dealership, they're f*cking brilliant

Yesterday when I got home I wrote an email to both Nissan Ireland and the Windsor group explaining what happen so that they would be aware of the service offered in one of their dealerships compaired to another.

Windsor passed on my message before close of business to the manager of Deansgrange who then called me to appologise. He understood that most of a dealers sales and service work comes from reccomendations by other people and if his service department were treating €60k customers in this mannor they would loose more future business then they care to imagine. His serice manager is out sick at present but on return they'll investigate the matter.

This of course will have no effect on my decision to take my business elsewhere but nice to know they're following up on it.

Guy

Good for you, too many people let things like this slide these days. At least it is reassuring that Windsor did pass it down the line and they applogised.

And at least now you have a garage you trust, thats the most important thing :)