255/35/18 on 18" RAYS?

andlid

I run 225/40/18 and 255/35/18 as I had a Beemer before, and just got 4 brand new Tyres for the bm, so tried them on my z. Never seem the tc light so was chuffed.

Apparently you should be clinically dead as technically that is impossible and blasphemous. :lol:

It's just because usually people tell you something won't work without trying. As said I run 40 profiles which have a greater range of tires do I can get f1's and they are a lot cheaper as its a more common size and your car looks better because it doesn't have balloon tyres and the car rides lower, turns in better and squirms less but no one will try it as they have heard it affects the TCS :lol:

Haha I'm still alive.

Ps that was front and rear sizes I mentioned not left/right. How is it technically impossible lol?

I know lol I run the same sizes on my mv1's on my e46.

Just keep reading the forum you will soon see that information can be passed on as gospel when its not even been tried or tested.

We was expecting u to inform me, if I run these tyres one day they will catch fire and I will die in a blaze of glory.

Haha they were off my mv1's on my e46 too lol. 4x matching Goodyear eagles with less than 40 miles before going on the zed

Edited by sjcdeans

We was expecting u to inform me, if I run these tyres one day they will catch fire and I will die in a blaze of glory.

Haha they were off my mv1's on my e46 too lol. 4x matching Goodyear eagles with less than 40 miles before going on the zed

Pretty much lol.

Good choice of tyre. :thumbs: