Cheap Flash Car Wash System

Derek_ZR

For anyone wanting one or even the filter refills and shampoo - head to Morrisons.....

£9.99 for the kit and shampoo and filters is only 99p each.

Offer valid to 22/4/07 but not sure if they are just reducing to clear or if they will continually restock throughout the offer period.

Halfords.co.uk take £19.99 for the kit, £3.99 for the shampoo and £4.99 for the filters.

Thanks for the heads up. Been meaning to try these, but too expensive to buy at Halfrauds. Will get down Morrisons and get some :teeth:

I was the same - liked the idea but cost a bit too much for what it was.

I took one of the sets and their last 4 packs of filters and last 4 bottles of shampoo :)

Filters supposedly last 10 washes so that should do for now :D

Thanks for the heads up. Been meaning to try these, but too expensive to buy at Halfrauds. Will get down Morrisons and get some :teeth:

I was the same - liked the idea but cost a bit too much for what it was.

I took one of the sets and their last 4 packs of filters and last 4 bottles of shampoo :)

Filters supposedly last 10 washes so that should do for now :D

LOL glad you dont live in Basingstoke otherwise there'd be none left for me! :scare:

Worth getting just for washing down the car. I'll probably get one and not bother with the shampoo. £20 gets me a cheap water softener for the next year or so.

Clean the car as normal with the power jet then wash down with softened wate = no water marks