Another Tyre Q

Ian

My new wheels should be arriving on Tuesday, I just need to sort some tyres now.

Wheels are 19x9.5 & 19x10.5 am I right in thinking I need 245/35/19 for the fronts & 275/35/19 for the rears ?

I know sometimes it's easier just to post up a question, but in order not to swamp the whole forum with the same questions over and over again (and then possibly make the search of what you are looking for that much harder), it's really important to use the search function. It's there, let's use it :teeth::thumbs:

(not to mention the waste of webspace and bandwidth ;):) )

I know sometimes it's easier just to post up a question, but in order not to swamp the whole forum with the same questions over and over again (and then possibly make the search of what you are looking for that much harder), it's really important to use the search function. It's there, let's use it :teeth::thumbs:

Its more fun getting you to do our searching for us though :p

were pretty good though ;)

till it lasts... then people will start getting fed up with all these repeat questions which have been dealt with time and time again, and abuse you/flame you.... ;)

Try asking such a question on my350z and hope you are wearing asbestos pants.... ;)

till it lasts... then people will start getting fed up with all these repeat questions which have been dealt with time and time again, and abuse you/flame you.... ;)

Try asking such a question on my350z and hope you are wearing asbestos pants.... ;)

We are so much more civilised than our colonial friends though ;) besides which I think most of the guys on the US sites seem to be teenagers ??

I am early 20s :p

Fibber........ :teeth: .. mind you it's ok for me to talk I had a new 260z when I was 19 :scare:

I had a Citroen C2 when I was 19 :blush: I was the 2nd person in the UK to get it, not sure if that was sucj a good thing though :)