Cobra Sport Decat pipes from Cougar Store now available... :)

MITZ@CougarStore

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, we now have these available, the usual Cobra Sport quality we're so used to having, priced at £135 delivered... :)

As always, Cobra Sport exhausts and Y pipes also available, these can be fitted by us too, so please do get in touch if you'd like one... :)

Couple of questions. Why should I spend an extra £100 on BERKS decats, when I can get these for less? Am I guaranteed that they are a perfect fitment or will I be wasting my money and should go for BERKS?

Also, will they throw up any faults on the ECU?

And that didn't mean to sound so blunt, I've tried to re-word it haha! Cheers buddy.

Edited by Dave-350

• 2 months later...

Just had a pair of these fitted this afternoon. Supplied by CS and fitted by my local garage. For 2 pieces of metal, they certainly are attractive! The noise they make when paired with a Cobra resonated system is simply mind blowing! These will probably be too loud for most sensible people, but if you are after noise, these are exactly what you need! My exhaust really grumbles at lower rpm but rasps like hell when you put your foot down. These will also dramatically reduce your mpg too as I just found out. I was getting a nice 12mpg after filling up this evening, but only because of my driving style so I could hear the noise! At 70mph in 3rd, the misus put put her hands over her face as she thought we were going much faster than we were!

And to answer the CEL question, I got the warning on the dash after about an hour or so of driving. Remap coming up in the coming weeks so that will soon be sorted.

Just had a pair of these fitted this afternoon. Supplied by CS and fitted by my local garage. For 2 pieces of metal, they certainly are attractive! The noise they make when paired with a Cobra resonated system is simply mind blowing! These will probably be too loud for most sensible people, but if you are after noise, these are exactly what you need! My exhaust really grumbles at lower rpm but rasps like hell when you put your foot down. These will also dramatically reduce your mpg too as I just found out. I was getting a nice 12mpg after filling up this evening, but only because of my driving style so I could hear the noise! At 70mph in 3rd, the misus put put her hands over her face as she thought we were going much faster than we were!

And to answer the CEL question, I got the warning on the dash after about an hour or so of driving. Remap coming up in the coming weeks so that will soon be sorted.

Do you still have the CEL after resetting the ECU? I thought these had built in o2 simulators.

I wouldnt mind fitting a different than standard exhaust system to my 2006 pre-facelift

Zed, but I dont want to loose MPG as its bad enough in town and I dont want the problem

of changing it every year just to MOT it. Want a nice noise, not too loud...Suggestions please.

Will, for a bit more volume I'd opt for the Cobra Sports Exhaust that we offer, a great replacement for the OEM system and its priced at £425, it comes with a new mid pipe, rear silencer and also a fitting kit too... :)

Send me an email to sales@cougarstore.co.uk and I'll send you some images of the system both on and off the Zed... :)