Door Handles

Daryl

Im hoping to have my door handles sorted while im away for a couple of weeks. Iv seen the guide on how to remove the handles,but is there any way of being able to close the door with the window closed and still being able to get back into the car at a later date? Was thinking i could cable tie the mechanism handle so that i can pull it when i come back to the car. Dont want to leave the window open for nearly 3 weeks while the car is in my garage,as the amount of dust that will be in there will be mental. ANy suggestions that dont involve climbing through the boot?

Not a bad idea i guess,i can use gaffer tape on the rubbers so i dont touch the paintwork.

I would get some proper detailing/maksing (type) tape, as "gaffer tape" will stick like sh1t to a brick after a week or two and be a nightmare to get off :thumbs

Put car in garage, close all doors, but leave the drivers window down. Then seal window hole with some plastic and tape. That way you can easily get in when you get back and keep the dust out :thumbs:

Also you can get in the car Duke of Hazzard style :lol: :lol: :lol:

:poppy:

No theres an idea..............