4 used tyres for 18" wheels std sizes - NOW GONE

NeilMH

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - NOW GONE

A random collection of 4 tyres that were on my Rays when I bought them. All remained inflated ok until removed. No evidence of punctures.

Some of them are probably best used for airfield days/drifting or similar.

Please see pictures below and note about issue with tyre 4.

Price: NOW GONE

Collection only from Old Coulsdon in Surrey.

Tread measurements are taken at 3 points across the main surface of the tyres not on the shoulders.

1. Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 245/45/18 100Y

Tread - 5/4.75/5mm

2. Michelin Pilot Sport 245/45/18 96W

Tread - 3/3/4mm

3. Her Majestey’s finest Accelera 225/45/18 95Y XL

Tread - 3/4.5/3mm

4. Another Accelera 225/45/18 95Y XL (Please note this tyre has a slice out of the thicker part of the side wall - photo below)

Tread - 2.75/3/3

The Acceleras have wear on the shoulders

Tyres1.jpgTyres2.jpgTyres3.jpgTyres4.jpgTyres5.jpgTyres6.jpg

Edited by NeilMH

I would never put different tyres on an axle lol

Nor would I. I happened to end up with these as a result of acquiring some 2nd hand wheels and thought that they might be useful to members in the right circumstances. I am sure that potential purchasers at this princely sum will heed your warning, which I agree with in principle.

I totally agree with you NeilMH, an afternoon spent sideways around an airfield would be well worth £25. I'd come down and collect them tomorrow different names on each axle wouldn't have me in tears on such an occaision but i wouldn't try the same thing on a circuit (if i got past scrutineering), Trouble is mate it'd cost me over

£50-00 to get down to you and back so unfortunately i'm going to have to pass on this sale of the month. I can't believe no-one has snapped your hand off. NOdoubt someone will awake from their dreams soon

I totally agree with you NeilMH, an afternoon spent sideways around an airfield would be well worth £25. I'd come down and collect them tomorrow different names on each axle wouldn't have me in tears on such an occaision but i wouldn't try the same thing on a circuit (if i got past scrutineering), Trouble is mate it'd cost me over

£50-00 to get down to you and back so unfortunately i'm going to have to pass on this sale of the month. I can't believe no-one has snapped your hand off. NOdoubt someone will awake from their dreams soon

Thanks - that was exactly what I had in mind.. whilst, of course, not attempting to encourage any inappropriate tomfoolery ;)

Come on down - the price is right :p

Now free if collected from my garage in Coulsdon.

I won't go lower than this - i.e. I won't pay someone to take them away :lol:

I am offering them here for a few days but will then auction on Ebay at very low starting prices.

Would much rather they did a service for a forum member.