2004 350z GT with Nismo Kit and goodies Valuation + Opinions Please.

Greddy-Matt

Hi guys

Due to a number of reasons, mainly being recent events meaning I’m struggling to get in and out of my Z, being in and out of hospital and not getting to use it as much as I’d like I now need a car with more seats than the Z can offer!

I’m really looking for a rough valuation from you guys please, I have checked Autotrader / Pistonheads etc but would like to be sure I’m being realistic before putting up a “for sale†thread with nice pictures etc and wasting my time, so here goes:

2004 Blade 350z GT UK car with Nismo Kit – Asking Price For Sale As Is £7,500.

Area : New Forest

GT version with the usual nice bits:

-Leather heated seats

-Cruise Control

-BOSE sound system (CD player does not skip)

-Rays Forged 18†Alloys

Low mileage at 43k miles on the clock and used for about about 20-30 miles a week through the local forest roads. :)

Run on either Optimax or Momentum 99

Taxed Until the end of the year

MOT till the 11th of August 2013 (only advisory items on last MOT were near legal limit rear tyres now replaced with MPSS)

Bought in August 2011 from a chap who had it tucked up in the garage more than it was used on about 38k miles and it’s been seriously pampered in the year I’ve owned it (I service it every 3,000 miles!) in my ownership it’s had the following done :

Servicing (I prefer to do all the work I can myself so it’s done right):

Oil and Air Filter Change 05/09/2011 @ 38,900 miles (Using fully synth oil and Nissan Filter)

Spark Plugs (changed early) 10/09/2011 @ 38,926 (Z Man)

Fresh Bosh Wiper Blades all round

Oil and Air Filter Change 11/05/2012 41,949 miles

Front Discs And Pads Changed, EBC Ultimax discs and Yellowstuff pads 25/05/2012

Rear Tyres Michelin Pilot Supersports

Rear Drop Links (not fitted as the current ones are fine but bought at a good price for future)

Upgrades & Modifications:

Genuine Cargo Net (Tarmac)

Nismo Rear Spats (Chilli Red)

Scorpion Y pipe back exhaust 13/02/2012 (Horsham Developments)

Tein Lowering Springs (originals will go with car)

Nismo Genuine Skirts

Red Anodized Engine Bay Bolt Set (Tarmac + Pro Bolt)

Carbon Bonnet Lifters (Steve @ Redline)

Eibach Spacers – 20mm front and 25mm Rear

Painted Metalic Silver and grey: intake Pleunum, thrott;e body intake pipe, front cam covers (black wrinkle paint) strut brace, brake and batt covers and surrounds, fluid caps, front composite panel etc etc etc

Black mesh for front bumper

Partially De-Badged rear end

Carbon Wrapped B Pillard

Carbon Wrapped Passenger interior door handle

Stamped Sevice intervals (please see the servicing I’ve also done) at the following intervals before I bought the car :

The car is in really good condition and is cleaned, clayed and waxed with DoDo juice Light fantastic (wax will go with the car) every month, I keep the paintwork looking spiffy all year round.

I’m sure I’ve forgotten some stuff, but think that’s fairly thorough, car runs fantastically and pulls nicely as it should, needs nothing doing to it currently.

Niggly Bits

Every car has them this one has two, one is there's some really minor curbing on the alloys and the second is the Scorpion exhaust seems to occasionaly bump something (I think Buster said this was one of the sub frames or similar and he fixed his with a small rubber pad or similar).

Right Some Pictures! (sorry to the members I er stole the first two pics from)

zedmeet21102012017.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

clean7-1.jpg

clean5-1.jpg

clean6-1.jpg

Clean1-1.jpg

frontright.jpg

frontleft.jpg

before spacers!

clean3.jpg

clean4.jpg

pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic5.jpg

interior

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

I think £7500.00 is a reasonable price considering the condition of the car, the mileage and the goodies it has!

Sorry for the very long post I welcome any constructive comments don't be shy!

Looks a nice example. Iv always liked kitted zeds with a standard spoiler. Should be easy to sell

One point tho, it's a uk car with a square number plate. Anyone flicking through the classifieds could mistake it for being an import if you have a front photo

Yeah big shame Matt, hope your medical treatments are working etc.

Great looking Zed by the way

Is the smurf for sale?

Ha ha I don't think he's mine to sell, not sure on the mileage either :teeth:

Thanks mate, I'll be back in a Z at some point was/is still the car I always wanted!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...