Alloy wheel size?

Beavis

8 front 8.5 rear

You sure Tim???

I've never checked the GT4 wheels but know the std are 8" front and 8" rear with different size tyres ;)

yep Liam, I'm sure different width rims on standard Rays , even the 17" that come on the JDM are different width front to rear :thumbs:

Only set of rims that are the same width are the alloys fitted to UK Standard (non Ray type ), like you say just different tyre sizes :thumbs:

Oh well i will just have to sell it. Anyone want a brand new boxed rear GT4 wheel?

£80? :)

Wheel and postage will cost me £180 :thumbs:

As a friend, I'm doing you a favour and helping you to minimise your losses :D

Might be able to sell for a small profit on ebay, you never know who might want it :thumbs:

Well nobody else wanted it for time around apart from you :p

Its all about timing next week it might be different :thumbs:

8 front 8.5 rear

You sure Tim???

I've never checked the GT4 wheels but know the std are 8" front and 8" rear with different size tyres ;)

yep Liam, I'm sure different width rims on standard Rays , even the 17" that come on the JDM are different width front to rear :thumbs:

GT4 18" wheels are not the standard rays, nor are they the standard 18" wheels we got until 2005 in mainland Europe.

8 front 8.5 rear

You sure Tim???

GT4 18" wheels are not the standard rays, nor are they the standard 18" wheels we got until 2005 in mainland Europe.

never said GT4 were standard, I'm talking about the Standard Rays fitted to UK cars as an option.. :)

All the info is here :thumbs:

These wheels were introduced on the 2005 35th Anniversary 350Z. However, Anniversary owners were in for a shock when these came standard on the 2006 and 2007 models on the Base, Enthusiast, and Touring trim levels.

Cost

Expect to pay around $900 or more for a used set in good condition.

2005-2007

Aluminum Alloy

Front

Size: 18x8.0

Offset: +30mm

Weight: 24.4

Tire: 225/45/18

Rear

Size: 18x8.5

Offset: +33mm

Weight: 25.8

Tire: 245/45/18

• 1 year later...

Heeheee old thread but it shows I look I just want to double check that the alloys on my car are the same front and rear.I want to get a spare as my front is flaking .there are 2 on fleabay but due to somw wrong info given i am not allowed to bid anymore on the front wheel.But the seller is also selling what he calls a rear but reading this thread tells me mine are all the same.take a peek please.They are the standard ones v1 I believe being sold by the refurbinator.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search. ... 50z+alloys

• 1 month later...

Need to bump this one as I am still unsure :blush: Are the touring wheels same back and front I am going to get a replacement for my tatty front and then replace them as I fix the paint.

Touring 18" v.1

18-inch Touring wheels V1 18-inch Touring wheels V1These wheels are often labeled the "Touring" wheels, however they were featured as standard equipment on both the Performance and Touring models from 2003 through 2005 model years.

Cost

Expect to pay around $600 or more for a used set in good condition.

2003-2005

Aluminum Alloy

Front

Weight: 26.56lbs

Tire: 225/45-18

Rear

Weight: 26.56lbs

Tire: 245/45-18; 265/35-18 will also fit