My new true dual with pics. Cornwall custom exhaust

L4V15

Had this built a couple days ago. Sounds pretty nice. A little more grunt than the standard system but no drone what so ever at cruising speed. Just what I asked for. Showed the guy a picture of the HKS before I started to give him an idea and it's turned out pretty similar really, just with ordinary boxes. Fitted at Powells garage, Redruth, Cornwall.

Let me know what you think.

post-15492-0-28152400-1351346538_thumb.jpg

post-15492-0-43511400-1351346547_thumb.jpg

post-15492-0-00770000-1351346565_thumb.jpg

post-15492-0-39263900-1351346582_thumb.jpg

I'll be sure to get a video sorted ASAP.

It's Eurosport stuff. The place had a very good reputation for exhausts, the two guys are really experienced etc so thought I'd give it a go and I've never been more pleased with a custom system. I've used powerflow in the past but really didn't like them, always way too loud. Longlife are a little better but the place I used for a longlife system on my s3 did I really poor job so didn't want to go back there.

I didn't get hf cats no. May add some to it in the future though. I think he said he could fit them for £100 each which is very cheap I think. Maybe I should have done it.