hello fellow zed lovers!!

hello from sunny north wales :D Ive heard about your north wales drive out on 15th April and would love to join you all for that :thumbs:

this is my zed, just had some 19" Nismos and lowered it on tein springs, boot spoiler is next on the list

21032007076.jpg

21032007074.jpg

21032007075.jpg

21032007073.jpg

thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Sarnie - i fitted the stubby arial when the standard one fell to bits!!

CS - It was like that when i bought the car so it must have been the previous owner, do the imports have a fairlady badge or something like that if i remember?

Stuey - Im in buckley if you have heard of it... lovely place you must all visit haha

thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Sarnie - i fitted the stubby arial when the standard one fell to bits!!

CS - It was like that when i bought the car so it must have been the previous owner, do the imports have a fairlady badge or something like that if i remember?

Stuey - Im in buckley if you have heard of it... lovely place you must all visit haha

Isn't the Tivoli in Buckley?

Never been but it is pretty famous in rock circles. Lots of my mates used to go in the early nineties and IIRC the smaller rock bands used to play there. Is it still going?

Excuse for this one..... :band: