Uploading disabled?

When trying to upload anything(photo's mainly) I am getting a message saying uploads disabled and where it says number of uploads allowed it says no uploads allowed? also says on other pages I have exceeded my allotted disc space?

not sure if it is because I dont have the latest flash player? also tryed(at the moment) using my mobile to no avail, do I need to create a gallery? upload to that then transfer to the thread? photobucket also only shows the link and not the actual picture on the thread.

Will have more of a play about when home on the laptop, any help/name calling accepted :-P

also is everyone killing each other since there is no NHL?

Yes, there is lots of grumpy people moaning about it :lol: ..... I a looking forward to going to a game or two when it does eventually start B)

.... but due to the lack of games, ticket prices are going through the roof :surrender:

Humm... just the same as I have been doing :'( Thanks mate for the screenshots, will try again in the morning could be the image size?

Could be the image size... but I don't use a photobucket account, have my own web space, but one external source should be the same as another :shrug: