STOPPED BY TRAFFIC POLICE TODAY!!!!!!!!

Zedrush

Got stopped by the Traffic police today, because I had my hazards on (was thanking someone for letting me through and forgot to turn them off. :bangin:

Police were okay surprisingly and just stopped me for a quick routine check. Made sure car was owned and insured, name and address match e.t.c...:dry:

I began to get worried because as some of you know my numberplate at the back is not legal size (12" x 4") and the front was only on show in my front windscreen,wedged between the dash and screen. :scare:

They started checking my tyres asked me to turn the wheel, checked air pressure, checked the darkness of my window tints, then they examined the numberplate. :byebye:

As the police looked at them they didnt say nothing they just said everything is fine and legal, and let me go. :huh:

Got back in the office about 30mins ago and feel like ive just been in the twilight zone.

Can anyone explaine why I didnt get fined?????? :wacko:

Guest prescience

Can anyone explaine why I didnt get fined?????? :wacko:

Maybe he bats for the same team as you? :p

Which team did you bat for then when you get caught :p

Sarnie I reckon made a good case. The copper took sarnie's point and led him by the point to the nearest police station

Nice result though Zedrush :thumbs:

Yeh yeh funny with the gay jokes, ;) its Sarnie who's fixated on that, think my missus will bash his ear in at the next meet :boxing::lol:

I asked around and a snotty co worker said that by law if there are no indentations for the plate to go on then you can display in your front windscreen, and any indentation that restricts the standard legal plate requirement, then the nearest size to that indentation will be justified. :dry:

Is that a **** and bull statement or can anyone verify this? :dry:

Not sure why Sarnie keeps making the "gay" comments... a cry for help? :lol:

Ah bless Sarnies cotton socks, he means well, guess he just needs someone to come out the closet with, wrong dude mate, try lomoto :lol:;):p

He's not butch enough for me :blush:

Ah bless Sarnies cotton socks, he means well, guess he just needs someone to come out the closet with, wrong dude mate, try lomoto :lol:;):p

I am!! :teeth:

:headhurt:

I am!! :teeth:

:headhurt:

:scare: oh go on then :kissing::teeth:

Just got off the phone to DVLA Swansea, they didnt seem to know anything as usual except the person who I spoke to Craig said that he has heard that statement to be true, if the indentation is smaller then a smaller numberplate is allowed. How cool is that Veilside rear bumper indentation just fits 12" numberplate :thumbs::thumbs:

Yeh yeh funny with the gay jokes, ;) its Sarnie who's fixated on that, think my missus will bash his ear in at the next meet :boxing::lol:

It was YOU who said you looked like a gay pimp when your pic was posted up :bleh:

Oh yeh :blush: lets kiss and make up :kissing::lol:

It was YOU who said you looked like a gay pimp when your pic was posted up :bleh:

Oh yeh :blush: lets kiss and make up :kissing::lol:

No ta :nono::lol: