LSD or not?

NiceZed

Does the 370z have and LSD or not?

Ive had the Z for nearly 2 years now and never really thought about it but does the Z have an LSD or not?

Why I ask is in about a month Im handing it back to Nissan as my 0% period is up and I'm probably going to get a C63 AMG, on the C63 there is option for an LSD and wondering if i needed it and what the Z had.

Cheers

PS - will be selling my Ackro exhaust in the WTS section so keep a eye out

Yes it does.

Assuming the LSD isn't a hugely expensive item on the C63, then I'd spec it. It's a big car, and with that much power you'd probably want something to help stop the inside wheel spinning up. Assuming of course you drive it fairly hard on twisty roads or track: If it's just a motorway or straight line machine, then I'd save the cash.

Yes it does.

Assuming the LSD isn't a hugely expensive item on the C63, then I'd spec it. It's a big car, and with that much power you'd probably want something to help stop the inside wheel spinning up. Assuming of course you drive it fairly hard on twisty roads or track: If it's just a motorway or straight line machine, then I'd save the cash.

Thanks, thought so but just wanted to check