Servicing West Sussex

mouthwash

Evening all,

My 350z is due a service and for the life of me I can't seem to find a reputable independant around the West Sussex area. I know of Abbey Motorspot but they're about 50 miles away and it's not exactly a drop in before I go to work affair.

Does anyone know of any decent, reputable indies around West Sussex? Otherwise I'm going to have to chance my arm with Nissan.. :scare:

Thanks in advance for the help

Evening all,

My 350z is due a service and for the life of me I can't seem to find a reputable independant around the West Sussex area. I know of Abbey Motorspot but they're about 50 miles away and it's not exactly a drop in before I go to work affair.

Does anyone know of any decent, reputable indies around West Sussex? Otherwise I'm going to have to chance my arm with Nissan.. :scare:

Thanks in advance for the help

Been on here over 2 years and live near the Surrey/W Sussex border, never heard anyone extolling the virtues of anyone in West Sussex I'm afraid, you won't go wrong at Abbey :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies,

Mark that sounds great, I'd be quite happy to drop it up to your workshop after hours if you're able to meet me.. I've had a quick nose on your website but can't see it anywhere, are you able to provide MOTs? It's going to need its MOT within a month so if you can kill two birds with one stone that would be perfect.

Also can't find prices but will call to discuss when I look what service it needs.

Looks like it's Abbey for me. :thumbs:

Thanks all

Thanks for the replies,

Mark that sounds great, I'd be quite happy to drop it up to your workshop after hours if you're able to meet me.. I've had a quick nose on your website but can't see it anywhere, are you able to provide MOTs? It's going to need its MOT within a month so if you can kill two birds with one stone that would be perfect.

Also can't find prices but will call to discuss when I look what service it needs.

Looks like it's Abbey for me. :thumbs:

Thanks all

Yes they do MOT's too :thumbs:

Have only had my Zed for three weeks - had a couple of small problems and made contact with Abbey (who already knew the car having replaced clutch and DMF recently for previous owner - who travelled from West Ham to reach them!).

Luckily for me Mark lives only 1/2 mile or so from me - he collected and dropped car off at my apartment. The work done was super quick, effectively and was incredibly (low) priced.

To be honest even if it meant a 50 mile trip to take my car to Abbey I would do it - I used to travel from Bristol to Swindon to have my MPower BMW looked after years ago simply because I trusted them and they treated me and my car superbly. I feel same way about my (so far limited!) dealings with Abbey - can't imagine going anywhere else now!

David