GT4 spotted for sale...anyone know if any good?

Diab2005

Here's 3 posts from Kaminski ... hope it's not his car ... mods do you know where he's from ?

Kaminski

Post subject: Re: 2012 GT4 Current Owners Thread

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 am

A had 1 up untill last nite! car 58 45k on clock ultrayellow its now wrapped round a lampost lucky still here will post a pic l8r what car should a get now? rs4 heavy went by me yestrday aswell

Kaminski

Post subject: Re: GT4 Heavy Steering

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:49 pm

toped up the fluid and got 4 new tyres last week!! thinkin it is the pump :bang: quite sure all zeds have heavy steering but mines wasnt as heavy as this last week!!!

Kaminski

Post subject: GT4 Heavy Steering

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Got heavy steering in the 350 maken a noise wen turning :thumbdown: it seems ok wen acceleraten but heavey wen eas off any ideas guys.

Yea I was wondering if Ken might be able to check it out on his data base what dya say Papa? Jolyranchers do you know anything about the actual car?

Nope , just been watching it to see what It went for , for me if I was selling I wouldn't be dropping it 3k in a few months unless you were desperate or there is something up with it.

There might be nothing up with it ! You will need to go and see it !

Cool thanks alot would anyone near by be willing to go view and ill drop them 20 quid regardless if i buy or not? It will save me on petrol. I dont have Kens pm btw.

Got to messages, top left, choose compose new message, type ken and click add to, then type your message and send :)

I'm in Neath which is near Swansea so I can take a look if the seller is OK with that?

I'm a GT owner so would appreciate any GT4 specifics I need to look out for ;)

I can take plenty of HI Res pics, check cooling fans work, tyre condition, paint colour consistency, brakes, panel gaps, electrics, exhaust back box condition (at the usual fail point), check the fsh etc. Hell I'll even take it for a spin and compare it to my GT if the owner is ok with that. :teeth:

The guy is sayin he is waiting till tuesday as he may part ex. Ive said it would be better to sell .... That would be amazing though if needed pal i will sort you some cash

No need for cash for me mate but I'm sure the moderators of the forum could do with a gesture so keep the site funded. :)

Let me know how your negotiations get on with the seller, PM me with the details and I'll aim to view for you :thumbs: