ashley

Unfortunately yes:

0 to 60mph in 5.1 sec

Top speed 169mph

300bhp at 6300rpm

266lb trq/4800rpm

231 bhp per ton

1320kg weight

Over 200kg lighter than a Zed so should be quicker. It should also benefit from this in the handling stakes.

oops, never was any good at languages

ps I thought Combien was how much monsueir!

Alpina Roadster S £37,850

Z4M Roadster £42,750

But forget those two, at that price Id have

Porsche Cayman S £44,080 !!!

Not that Il be having any of the above at those prices but after approx 3 to 4 years of depreciation :D:teeth:B)

Hi there,

I had an Alpina roadster 'S' a few years back. Great car for the money.

the Z has more entertaining (tail-happy) handling, but the Alpina certainly has more grunt. Both very good cars and I would recommend the Alpina to a prospective buyer. :thumbs:

Don't know but apparently it has a ride that will take you fillings out! :surrender:

What harsher than the Zed ?? :scare:

Are you having a laugh, mate? The Zed's nowhere near as harsh as plenty of other sportscars. It's positively cossetting compared to my old Mini Cooper S - now that just bounced!!! :surrender:

Don't know but apparently it has a ride that will take you fillings out! :surrender:

Are you having a laugh, mate? The Zed's nowhere near as harsh as plenty of other sportscars. It's positively cossetting compared to my old Mini Cooper S - now that just bounced!!! :surrender:

I agree. My daughters boyfriend has a new Fiesta ST. Now that's firm suspension.... :scare:

I agree. My daughters boyfriend has a new Fiesta ST. Now that's firm suspension.... :scare:

you have to remember though the early JDM's have stiffer suspension than the later cars ;)

you have to remember though the early JDM's have stiffer suspension than the later cars ;)

Jap rubbish! :p

Jap rubbish! :p

:thumbs: ...

Even my previous Audi TT had harsher suspension than the Z, and that was without the S-Line package ;)