Nurrish sat nav system

SparksCW

Nurrish sat nav, removed due to putting car back to standard to sell. Good condition, I wired a remote switch instead of the big bulky one in the middle of the screen normally which looks a lot better. Works well, when I first got it the sound output from 3.5mm jack wasn't that great but I've never actually used it plugged in, it has a fm transmitter and also it may have just been the lead I was using, thought I'd better mention it though.

All in all a great sat nav/computer unit that looks great installed. Has an input for reversing camera also, but I can't be bothered to remove the actual camera from my car so you'll have to get one off eBay for about £15 or so.

£150 + P&P

Think you should show the screen working on this. I got screwed over last year when a member sold me one and the screen was so bad, the brightness was awful and i cant use it during the day.

Really making me work for this sale :lol: but more than fair enough :thumbs:

I've connected it up and taken some pictures, my camera seems to make everything dark except the screen so not really helping to show the brightness :blush: It's plenty bright enough however in sunlight it can be reflective and makes it hard to see sometimes, this isn't a fault with the unit though!!

And on the plus side I have hooked it up to my audio system and the audio actually works annoyingly perfect!!! Wish I tested this when I installed it as I've not had it hooked into the Bose system as I thought the quality was rubbish, seems it was just the lead installed in my car!! :lol: crystal clear sound with a new lead plugged into my AV equipment!

Some bad pictures, I can try and get more if really needed?

nurrishsatnav1.jpg

nurrishsatnav2.jpg

nurrishsatnav3.jpg