Normal Replacement for Oem Exhaust Or Stainless

Trojan D079

Hi All

I have been looking around for a replacement for my Exhaust system as my exhaust has broke between the back box and mid section, which reading around here is common.

Does anyone know of a Standard replacement for the OEM exhaust or a stainless steel replica replacement?

My insurance has told me I can have none OEM as long as it does not affect performance, local garages are trying to sell me a Chester exhaust but don’t have a clue about them :wacko:

I had a scorpion exhaust on mine to replace a failed OEM, CS supplied and fitted, top job :thumbs:.

But be warned replacing the exhaust on my 350Z started me down the path of modifications, must have now spent close to £8k on modifications on my previous Z and now 335i....Mitz knows I hold him responsible for this :lol:

I had a scorpion exhaust on mine to replace a failed OEM, CS supplied and fitted, top job :thumbs:.

But be warned replacing the exhaust on my 350Z started me down the path of modifications, must have now spent close to £8k on modifications on my previous Z and now 335i....Mitz knows I hold him responsible for this :lol:

Yep, get yourself into CS for a new exhaust and see what else takes your fancy in that particular sweet shop :D Welcome to the world of Zeditis. :lol:

Just fitted an Invidia Gemini to mine and it looks and sounds amazing.

I did consider the Cobra,but didn't like the way that you could see the bolts holding the tips on and had read bad reviews on fitment for the scorpion.Glad that i spent the extra,perfect fit and you can't see how the tips are held on :thumbs: Oh and it's a true duel :teeth:

Just fitted an Invidia Gemini to mine and it looks and sounds amazing.

I did consider the Cobra,but didn't like the way that you could see the bolts holding the tips on and had read bad reviews on fitment for the scorpion.Glad that i spent the extra,perfect fit and you can't see how the tips are held on :thumbs: Oh and it's a true duel :teeth:

Did not know about the bolts showing on the cobra not so keen now thanks for the info :teeth: