350z 07' (300bhp) - £10,495

RICHIERICH

Right checked and it is WV2G SO IT IS GUNMETAL, sorry to all I didnt believe! Im gathering few of you on this post are interested in buying then??????????? Didnt think so.....

Ive had since Dec 2007 with 5k on the clock, it was registered in March 2007 not BORN 2007 so thats that cleared up too and the price is now 11K OVNO to reflect market prices, im not giving it away for 8K as some of you may suggest! Dont wanna sell anyway!! :angry:

I want to put more pics up but this site wont allow me to!

Try photobucket and copy the img links here :)

GLWTS - there are buyers out there, you just need a very good ad and good clear photos, I managed to shift my car at a premium very quickly despite the doubters so it is doable. I think the only concern is as raised in the tyres, most guys on here will pick you up on it (in fact most car savvy people should) but your average auto trader browser will probably only check the brand and not realise that the rears have x5 the amount of grip than the fronts.

I did notice last year though as winter encroaches, demand drops and prices drop, so do bear that in mind that the longer you hold out for your price now, the fewer buyers your will have later in the year and the more choice they will have, worth bearing in mind.

Tyres arent gonna be changed haha.............they are fine, got 2 years out of the original set of 40's. No one would change a perfect set of tyres just coz a few people dont like them and use their car for more than just the road!

Cheers for info though!

I don't think for one moment it's a case of not liking them.

Most of the guys that gave feedback are experienced long term Zedites and the forum keeps records of what is good. What not so good, and what might kill you.

040 is what comes out of the factory and is now an old hat tyre.

Technology has moved on and most tyre combinations have been extensively tested by both novice and experienced hard core driver then cross referenced.

The results it would appear suggest that any combination of the 040 Bridgestone Potenza being used on a freezing cold winters day in adverse weather condition could under the wrong circumstances stick you upside down in a ditch, where as the proven better make could save your life and that of others.

No matter how good we think we are, we are only as good as how we react to the unfolding situation. "What If"!

From my reading of the threads people are mostly trying to help and if it comes over strong it's because we all know and have seen the results of lack of tyre knowledge.

I changed from 040 to 050 and realise from personal experience that ths is the wrong set up for my car.

Had I bothered to read the tyre thread and listen to with the sound advice on here I may have avoided the double 360 last Christmas that so nearly robbed me of my life:)

:console:

After reading through this thread I will never sell my car on here!!

Might raffle it though and charge £1 a question.

You lot scare me!! :scare:

Its not printable what you do to us :p:lol:

Now, time to draw a line under the general comments on this for sale thread and wish the OP good luck with his sale now the description has been clarified :thumbs:

• 1 month later...