The worst dealer network ever experienced

scott.evans

How can a car this good come from the same manufacturer that has the worst dealer network I have ever experienced?!!! i.e. Vauxhall, Honda, Porsche & Audi.

The 3 dealers I have dealt with are just INCOMPETENT!!!! Cardiff, Newport & Bridgend. Such a shocking service I almost cried!

I expect that level service if I pay £4k for a micra, but not a £30k car.

After 3 weeks they still haven't sorted out a faulty ABS sensor - I mean, come on!!! To top it off, when it went in 2 weeks ago, the mpg & range reading clearly showed they had been having a wicked time in my car at my expense. Why on earth would they need to take it out? It only needed to be plugged into the computer to determine which sensor it was.

Anyone else have issues?

I hate Wessex in Cardiff. They tried telling me that a window motor is not covered under warranty & even tried charging me £450 when I picked up after they had agreed to do it under warranty.

My 2 Nissans are due a service in the next month, I have to use Wessex for my Primera but ive not decided where to take the zed yet.

Guest prescience

This is not on. Go back and get to speak to the Dealer Principal and make clear your concerns. Monkeys using your car for fun is a sackable offence :angry:

I try to never leave a car long enough in the dealer for them to drive it. I'll even wait in reception watching episodes of south park on the laptop. I always take time off work to go to the dealer as well and never ever let the f***ers wash my car.

Guy

Complain to Nissan GB, the dealer prinicipal, Trading Standards, watch dog, demand an independant inspection, new pads, discs, clutchs and tyres, and rip their heads off and sh1t down their necks

Dealer scum

You ok tonight? ;)

How can a car this good come from the same manufacturer that has the worst dealer network I have ever experienced?!!! i.e. Vauxhall, Honda, Porsche & Audi.

The 3 dealers I have dealt with are just INCOMPETENT!!!! Cardiff, Newport & Bridgend. Such a shocking service I almost cried!

I expect that level service if I pay £4k for a micra, but not a £30k car.

After 3 weeks they still haven't sorted out a faulty ABS sensor - I mean, come on!!! To top it off, when it went in 2 weeks ago, the mpg & range reading clearly showed they had been having a wicked time in my car at my expense. Why on earth would they need to take it out? It only needed to be plugged into the computer to determine which sensor it was.

Anyone else have issues?

Not good at all. I would speak to trading standards.