Mod Advice please

Payco

Hi All

I am just about to fit/link a BERK polished air intake tube to a JWT pop charger on my zed to replace the standard item :drive1 . The BERK tube has a small (spout) about a third of the way down it that the original does not. Can anyone advise me whether I should plug the open ended spout or its fine to leave as is.

Advice will be greatly appreciated as always.

Regards

Martin

There's a vacum hose under Neath on the original pipe, when you disconect the pipe at the throttle body and maf sensor you can get to it. you need a pair of pliers to open the clamp. Then slide the clamp down the tube, push the pipe onto the new intake tubes spout and use the pliers to open the clamp and slide it onto the spout to clamp the vacum pipe in place.

There's a vacum hose under Neath on the original pipe, when you disconect the pipe at the throttle body and maf sensor you can get to it. you need a pair of pliers to open the clamp. Then slide the clamp down the tube, push the pipe onto the new intake tubes spout and use the pliers to open the clamp and slide it onto the spout to clamp the vacum pipe in place.

Be careful though, it's a Welsh pipe :D