Help. Please. One for CS, Jez, Abbey, Attkin666.

tez162003

Would certainly do what Keyser suggested and wedge the brake pedal fully down overnight first :)

I'm actually in Flitwick, but no one ever knows where that is so I say MK, next closest big town I guess.

I have booked it into Japex to get sorted but i'm not really sure how i will be able to get it there. Would be one interesting drive driving it with its very limited brakes haha. I have one last thing to try, which is bleeding the master cylinder then bleed the brakes once more.

I'm actually in Flitwick, but no one ever knows where that is so I say MK, next closest big town I guess.

I have booked it into Japex to get sorted but i'm not really sure how i will be able to get it there. Would be one interesting drive driving it with its very limited brakes haha. I have one last thing to try, which is bleeding the master cylinder then bleed the brakes once more.

if you have a mate with a tow hook, you can rent car trailers by the day for very little, or google car transport and you can get someone to transport it on a single loader for not a lot either. only has to be one way as well, as you should be able to drive it back when its fixed.

we did this with husky's gt4 when it had brake issues, got it trailered to AME and they did it all and he then picked up and drove it home.

• 1 month later...