Nisssan 350GT (Infiniti G35)-What are the flavours

neilf

From my understanding it basically comes:-

With premium pack or without it?

In manual or auto?

If this is correct, what does the premium pack really offer?

Also, is the auto OK, or should it be avoided?

The premium pack designation is a bit of a fallacy, as the trim options are always a bit of a mix and match, it should include the Bose stereo system (later models often have a mini disc player as well) and leather & alcantara seats, but i have seen these in all sorts of combinations, so don't think that if its marked as "premium pack" it will always have these options.

The majority of cars are only auto, manuals are rare, the manuals all have brembo brakes, and the autos non Brembo, but very occasionally you will find an auto with Brembos, but again this is an option.

The auto box is apparently very good, heard no complaints yet, but it depends on your preference, personally i cant see the point in buying a sports coupe with an auto box.

The auto box is apparently very good, heard no complaints yet, but it depends on your preference, personally i cant see the point in buying a sports coupe with an auto box.

I guess it's just that not many 350GTs come up, and when one comes up at the right price, in the right area, with the right spec, if it's an auto rather than manual, is that enough of a deal breaker for you. Especially when manuals are the exception!?

As a auto 350gt owner personally I love it especially with the paddle shift kit :-P

I assume the paddle shift offers nothing more than the auto would offer anyway? ie: The auto can be controleld in the same way from the gear lever moving up/down gears?

As a auto 350gt owner personally I love it especially with the paddle shift kit :-P

I assume the paddle shift offers nothing more than the auto would offer anyway? ie: The auto can be controleld in the same way from the gear lever moving up/down gears?

The paddle shift is an aftermarket kit, but yes they have tiptronic operated from the shifter.

Tricky Ricky....why don't you link to your "For Sale" thread?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=57078

Thanks fella :thumbs: i am obviously not pushy enough.

Is that still for sale :scare:

Yes! not really been trying too hard, along with changing my mind a few times, only ever put it up on Pistonheads once, other than that just advertised on a couple of forums, and a swap site.

Here's seeming quite a good list of the differences/flavours - http://www.jlimports.com.au/nissan-skyl ... -v35-coupe

Unfortunately that info is not all correct, as the JDM cars to my knowledge never got the (CVTCS) system with the 298BHP engine, this only went to the USDM G35, so don;t waste your time trying to find one in the UK.

Like i said all the other bits are options and like a lot of JDM car manufactures, they where very much a mix & match, as you can order virtually any combination form Japanese manufactures

Here's seeming quite a good list of the differences/flavours - http://www.jlimports.com.au/nissan-skyl ... -v35-coupe

Unfortunately that info is not all correct, as the JDM cars to my knowledge never got the (CVTCS) system with the 298BHP engine, this only went to the USDM G35, so don;t waste your time trying to find one in the UK.

Like i said all the other bits are options and like a lot of JDM car manufactures, they where very much a mix & match, as you can order virtually any combination form Japanese manufactures

OK, but at least some of it makes sense. So at least you can see the optional extras the car may/may not have etc...

One I'm looking at seems the basic auto, but has the larger 7 spoke alloys for example, which I think look nicer. But then it doesn't have the rear spoiler, which was another option.