Centre Console Trim for 2004 Nissan 350Z GT

davec

Hi,

I am after a couple of interior parts for my 54 plate Nissan 350z, looking for as near mint condition as possible (no chipped paint or noticable scratches).

The first is the centre console plastic that goes around the three dials and stereo system. I need that complete with the plastic lid that covers where the satnav goes as I do not have a satnav in my car. See http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... C_3849.jpg for a photo of the bits I am after.

Secondly I need the black plastic trim that goes around the three temperature/aircon buttons and the gear stick, see http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... AA300_.jpg.

I am after both parts in black. I am based in the east midlands so the closer the better as I would prefer to collect.

Many Thanks,

Dave.

PM zmanalex or a breaker it's not the sort of part that many owners have laying around :thumbs:

Nice one SMD :clap:

davec: I have the upper trim and the nav cubby however I think I am fresh out of the gear lever surround trims.

Drop me a PM if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Alex :)

Try Abbey for the gear lever surround. they have a shed load of trim!

B)

Thanks 4RE, will do. Weighing up whether to replace with salvaged trim or get the existing trim restored. Been quoted approx £70 by a recommended plastics restorer in Leicester, but the finish will be slightly different to the original. I thought someone had glued something to the original dash I have, but apparently it is the goop that has leaked from an air freshener and the plastic on the nav cubby button is white from being warn away so much. Love the 350z, but the quality of the materials used for some of the interior fittings is pretty poor. Saying that though, I guess they had to save money somewhere...