I'm now Zedless

phatbloke74

As the title says, that's it I've now sold my beautiful Zed :byebye:

First person who came to see it made me an offer, the deal was struck and the lucky new owner collected the car half an hour ago.

I've owned the car for three and half years and had a great time but the best had to be my trip through Europe and over the Stelvio Pass in June.

But the main reason for this message is to say thankyou to this forum and all it's members. You've helped me since day one and have all been so supportive and helpful with any and all questions that I've had. So, thankyou all, it's been a pleasure.

I've advised the new owner - Ben, to get on here ASAP and told him that you will make him feel very welcome.

So, thanks all, it's been an absolute pleasure.

IMG_0288.jpg

Well, the bad news is that I'm currently driving round in an R reg Vauxhall Corsa! :blush:

The good news (although I'm sure some of you will argue this) is that I've just bought a 2.0T Golf GTI.

Unfortunately I didn't have any more money to put into my car fund and I had to get 4 seats / 4 doors for the kids.

No car I looked at lived up to the zed and I couldnt go for the 3.2 Audi's because I had to reduce my running costs. Still, it's in lovely condition with the 18" Monza Wheels.

Hopefully I can get back to a zed some time in the future as I've got the feeling that it will be the best car I'll ever have owned!

Get that GTI remapped and you might just change your mind,those things respond very well indeed.

Coming from a VW background i can honestly say that R-tech Power are the people that you want to be using,small company but have the most respect and no negative feedback at all ;)

Give them a call.

Get that GTI remapped and you might just change your mind,those things respond very well indeed.

Coming from a VW background i can honestly say that R-tech Power are the people that you want to be using,small company but have the most respect and no negative feedback at all ;)

Give them a call.

Thanks Patch - I'll Definately look into that!