Complete set of Brembos

Jolly F

Hello,

I'm a member of the SXOC. I got hold of a set of brandnew and unused front and rear brakes for the 350Z (cailpers, disks and pads). I am now going for something else and wondered if they would be of interest to anyone here? I know the standard madel 350Z dosen't have these and would be a great upgrade, i also know if you got them from nissan your looking at near £4000.

If of interest please let me know...

Regards

Justin

Thanks for the info guys. Sorry i'm here on my first post to sell something...

I know 350Z wheels and brakes are always looked for on the SXOC but most on there have a tighter budget.

I will be looking at getting a 350Z one of these as a daily drive as i love them. My S14a is a 400bhp track car thats noisy, bumpy and thirsty. £50 = 200 miles...not good for business use...

Anyway, not sure how many imports are in the uk but worth a shot.

350z_brakes_003_172.jpg

350z_brakes_001_138.jpg

No problem with your first post being a sales pitch, as long as it is clearly something that the Z community may have a requirement for. Which these obviously are.

I am sure you will be able to pick up a Z for the right money when the time is right. Though you dont need to be an owner to be a regular here, we accept fans too! :teeth:

Welcome aboard.. :welcome:

After having a look at these last night, one of the rears has a few chips, one quite noticable. If i was to keep them i would get it touched up. Incase anyone was thinking of having these i want to be as honest as posible. Must have got knocked in transit. Picture shows the main chip...

350z_brakes_005_751.jpg