A couple more techie questions..

jonst205

Apologies, I've tried the search on these but obviously wasn't getting the right combinations.

I've done a few more hours work today: oil & filter change, serpentine belts changed, and el cheapo rear drop links to cure my squeaky bum (posh ones to come later). A couple of questions cropped up, the back box and mid pipe are labelled Nissan Calsonic - they look in excellent condition compared to the Y pipe which is obviously original. Is the Calsonic standard on the UK 350Z?

Also on the N/S/R roll bar connection there's a small arm connected to what looks like a stepper motor. It was actually a bit of a pain with the cheapo drop link as there wasn't as much thread as on the standard, but only to be expected I guess, and I worked around it. Does this activate at higher speeds to stiffed the roll bar? Never read about it thus far.

The small OEM splitter isn't in great shape, are there any nice reasonably subtle carbon options?

Cheers,

Jon