hi all

Welcome aboard, mate! :thumbs:

You've confused me a bit because Alizan leather wasn't available with Blade when I bought mine and I thought that Blade had been replaced with Universal Silver. :wacko: Anyhow, I saw the new bonnet at Geneva and it looks surprsingly good. B)

Pics, Digsy old chap??

Hoping to get time to post up all the Geneva pics and a bit of a review in the next couple of days. :teeth:

• 1 month later...

Gonna be getting my shiny new 350z on 12th june, and i'm counting down the days till it arrives, as soon as i get it i'll post some pics and let you know how it compares to the mk2 i test drove. Do guys reckon i should spray the carbon fibre veilside spoiler or leave as is, i can't make my mind up, take it easy, al

Gonna be getting my shiny new 350z on 12th june, and i'm counting down the days till it arrives, as soon as i get it i'll post some pics and let you know how it compares to the mk2 i test drove. Do guys reckon i should spray the carbon fibre veilside spoiler or leave as is, i can't make my mind up, take it easy, al

Welcome Al!

So did you order the Veilside spoiler through the dealer?? :blush:

Just didn't think you'd have that option. I take it you mean you've ordered to add on etc on your own?

I didn't think you could get Alezan without GT, also I think I can see the heated seats buttons, though cant be sure and isnt that the uprated BOSE. But I have to say I have never seen the inside of a non GT, so probably talking out of my ***

I didn't think you could get Alezan without GT, also I think I can see the heated seats buttons, though cant be sure and isnt that the uprated BOSE. But I have to say I have never seen the inside of a non GT, so probably talking out of my ***

Your probably right, I've never been tight enough to buy a non-GT either :lol:

Your probably right, I've never been tight enough to buy a non-GT either :lol:

javascript:emoticon(':thumbs:')

Thumb Up

• 4 weeks later...

finally got my Z, and it arrived 2 weeks early, its awesome. I picked it up on the 28th, and boy have i been havin fun. i'm still running it in, so can't drive it too hard yet, but its certainly torquier than the one i test drove. heres some pics