Slave Cylinder

Daryl

Sorry for this odd topic,especially as I dont own a 370,but have any owners had issues with their clutch or slave cylinders needing replacement? A friend of mine has a 370 (full Nismo kit,very nice) and on a recent trip to Germany (car is on 18k) had a clutch type failure. After getting it back to England,turns out the slave cylinder was dead,and he has ended up with a new clutch and slace cylinder being replaced under warranty by Nissan here in the UK.

Just wondered if any owners had had this issue at all,or if it was a one off. Car has never had burn outs or such like.

Sorry for this odd topic,especially as I dont own a 370,but have any owners had issues with their clutch or slave cylinders needing replacement? A friend of mine has a 370 (full Nismo kit,very nice) and on a recent trip to Germany (car is on 18k) had a clutch type failure. After getting it back to England,turns out the slave cylinder was dead,and he has ended up with a new clutch and slace cylinder being replaced under warranty by Nissan here in the UK.

Just wondered if any owners had had this issue at all,or if it was a one off. Car has never had burn outs or such like.

The concentric slave on the 350HR and 370 is unfortunately prone to failure.

Alex :)

Off topic......... but get some pics up of your friends 370z :thumbs:

Its a great looking car,he also has reclining buckets with harness's.

Id point him in this direction,but he is always very busy with work. Hopefully il get it detailed soon,so will get some pics. We are also doing a track day at the end of October. :teeth: