anyone fitted one of these.....

buster

well today me o/e y pipe decided to let go.the flexi pipe has cracked open and after Keyser welded it back up to keep me mobile we have come to the conclusion its time to replace for and after market one to allow the hfc s to work properly.

so on the search for one.saw these on ebay and was just wondering if anyone has fitted one and maybe i can get some feed back from you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-Z ... 19cd088d46

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-Z ... 2c61a8ec5e

They both look like the same y pipe to me, it's probably the japspeed one. They import their stuff from china and then put their name on and sell it. That's why its cheap rubbish :thumbdown:

I personally would pm a trader and see what they recommend :thumbs:

Heard good reviews on the Stillen Ys

Otherwise browse the traders sites - avoid the japspeed stuff it is tat and if you are unhappy with it you will be faced with what I have heard is the worst customer service department on the planet.

AVOID JAPSPEED!!

Japspeed or not 90% of Y pipes here are cheap copies and are rebranded japspeed or whatever else. As Russ says.

If you have the money go for a Stillen. If not go for the japspeed/chinese copy. They will fit fine, welds are ok but the flexi's will break. But this is because of the flexi's and the design rather than the quality.

Stillen has no flexis. :thumbs: