GT Edition?! Or is it?!?!?!

sally

Hi All,

Im going to look at a 370Z this weekend and the guy selling it tells me it is a GT Edition. It has no decals on the side. Is there any other tell tale signs to suggest he is right or what i should look for. Only reason i am questioning is because on the DVLA info it only says it is a GT.

Do any of you GT Edition owners have your log book to hand? Does it say 'Edition' or just GT?!?!?

Sorry to be girly but internet searchs are not being of any help and i dont really wont to get on my hands and knees to check for a Euro edition damper!!!

Sally :teeth:

have you got a link to a website? ie autotrader ect??

also what year is it??

does it have a Full Sat nav touch screen? leather? 19" alloys?

as i remember the stripe was an option, a pretty pricey option too.

pretty sure it doesnt say on the V5 what it is apart from being a 370z.

It is a 2011 car, has 19" shadow Rays, Reverse camera, sat nav is touch screen, leather (looks dotted on the centres)

I looked again on the nissan website, They only offer the 3 colours on the GT Edition. The car i am looking at isnt one of these colours, Its gun metallic. Oh.

Hi Sally,

The V5C lists my car as "370Z GT EDITION V6" (y'know, rather than the 3 cylinder diesel model :lol: ).

Anyways, that's irrelevant seeing as you've already correctly identified that the one you're looking at isn't a GT Ed based on colour. The GT Ed is/was available in storm while (pearlescent with glittery flecks), black and black rose (metallic black with red flecks in it).

Does the one you're looking at have red brake calipers? If so (and it has a plaque on the silver bar behind the seats and an extra chrome bar underneath the 370Z boot badge), I believe it's a 40th Anniversary Ed.