Tein Lowering Springs

14N

Hi All,

As per title, I'm after a set of Tein lowering springs with the 14/17mm drop. As mods go, I know they're not exactly megabucks new, but just thought I'd try on here in case any of you guys had a set lying round after maybe upgrading to coilovers etc. :shrug:

Traders, please feel free to PM me with prices if you carry these in stock :thumbs:

Cheers, Ian

Yeah I'm glad I changed, I do miss the lowered look of the Eibachs but running the skirts I've got on now they'd be half gone in a week!

You won't get the rubber mounts with the Tein springs, I had to buy a pair from Alex for ~£47 as the ones on the Eibach springs were stuck in them.

Cheers Tom. I'd love to lower it 30mm, but as my Zed is my daily drive, with speed bumps and pot holes a daily occurance, I think I'm gonna have to compromise looks for practicality. :surrender:

Oh well...

Cheers Tom. I'd love to lower it 30mm, but as my Zed is my daily drive, with speed bumps and pot holes a daily occurance, I think I'm gonna have to compromise looks for practicality. :surrender:

Oh well...

I dropped mine 30 mm

And im so far impressed, speed bumps are not an issuse. Its a slight compromise but well worth it in my opinion

2979980b-3abb-3072.jpg

I didn't have them on at the same time but I've already scrapped my V2 with Tein's on. On Eibachs I scrapped the OEM bumper a few times and one of the skirts going over one of those stupid square speed bumps.

I think the V2 is the same height off the ground as OEM, it just sticks out further from the car so it's more likely to catch the ground. Personally I bought the Tein's when I knew I was going for the V2 as I didn't want to risk taking the nose off within a week. I've not even gone over a speed bump yet!