My Scorpion cat back exhaust system for a K1

ZedJoe

Get some decats or hfc's for the scorpion system. K1 will kill you after a while and your ears will bleed on the motorway.

I swapped my scorpion system(brand new rear box) and nismo y-pipe for a buddyclub system. This is another system I wouldn't recommend for day to day :scare: I ran decats with both and the chap who swapped me had hfc's. The scorpion sounded amazing as he drove away and I actually felt a little regret :angry:

Get some decats or hfc's for the scorpion system. K1 will kill you after a while and your ears will bleed on the motorway.

I swapped my scorpion system(brand new rear box) and nismo y-pipe for a buddyclub system. This is another system I wouldn't recommend for day to day :scare: I ran decats with both and the chap who swapped me had hfc's. The scorpion sounded amazing as he drove away and I actually felt a little regret :angry:

Yeah Neil's right, no disrespect to Japspeed as they have marketed well but you would be better with a Stillen Ypipe and Berk HFCs or Decats to beef up the scorpion. It's pure coincidence I have both in stock :lol:

Yeah Neil's right, no disrespect to Japspeed as they have marketed well but you would be better with a Stillen Ypipe and Berk HFCs or Decats to beef up the scorpion. It's pure coincidence I have both in stock :lol:

I'm not on commission... honestly :blush::shrug::lol:

HFC's the scorpion loud! but not overpowering on long runs and zero drone :thumbs:

Ive jus fitted the k1 and i have the non resonated decats and y pipe and its unbearably loud. Im gona get the silenced decats to see if they help any but if they dont ill let u know and we could sort something out

Don't waste your money, its still unbearably loud with standard cats in place :thumbs:

I think ill put my cats back on to hear what its like. I knew it was going to be loud before i got it but i wasnt expecting that. You dont get a realistic impression by watching youtube videos of it. My evo had a full 3 inch straight through system on it and it sounded quiet compared to this

The buddyclub is sweet. Have you got the silenced decats?

Nope mate, just straight pipe lol Don't know how I get through sound checks at track lol. There is a point where if you hold it with no load on it, it goes kinda quiet for scrutineering, but on drive by it is crazy loud :lol: