Wanted supercharger

garygttdi

It is easy providing that the owner is aware that it's not just a case of buying a sc kit to make your car go faster. As you know ian there are numerous other mods required to make the sc kit work & even further mods required to ensure that it's reliable :lol:

It is easy providing that the owner is aware that it's not just a case of buying a sc kit to make your car go faster. As you know ian there are numerous other mods required to make the sc kit work & even further mods required to ensure that it's reliable :lol:

Very well said. I was just saying you make it look easy ;)

That's a bit of a bland post, are you aware of all the other supporting mods required for sc, such as fueling, exhaust, tuning?

It's not just a bolt on mod that will give you 400 bhp

This is true, but to be fair to the OP, you CAN just buy the full bolt on kit from Vortech with the SST box and run it with just a tune. It's not the ideal set up but it will work fine.

The previous owner of my car did just that, and run it for 5 years without a problem and had a respectable 380hp.

However, for various reasons - safety, longevity and MORE POWER!!! :blush: I decided on various upgrades and supporting mods as most in the know would recommend. But its not cheap, so weigh up cost, power goals and reliability and make your decision.