About to buy my Shed!

djrm

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201228478647218/sort/default/usedcars/price-to/2000/price-from/1000/colour/white/model/focus/make/ford/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/postcode/ss89du/radius/100?logcode=p

What do we think? I have checked it all out and seems to be legit! I will be giving a deposit today and hopefully collecting next week after he re-mot's it for me :)

I used to have a focus a few years back and it was a very nice car to drive and since I am now doing a lot more miles than I used to when I 1st bought my Z with DJ'ing further afield and a having a girlfreind who lives 25 minutes away. All I seem to do lately is stand by a petrol pump!!! :/

Anyway, I will be making some slight improvements to this car like making all the small black details white, maybe adding a small spoiler and black alloys but not too much :)

Bought a Focus last year, great little car for practical stuff. Only thing we noticed was that the plastic seal at the bottom of the windscreen had gone, its like £45 for a new one or something but apparently very common. Worth checking.