Annoying marketing call and junk mail

M13KYF

My main pain in the arse is MBNA... they are either calling me at night telling me to spend money on my card, or telling me I have a new rate, or telling me I have a higher limit... and they still send those bloody credit card cheques through the post despite me telling them not to (cos some robbin arab called Alakazam tried to cash one in for 4k @ Nationwide!).

W@nkers!

PS: Yes, I am going to cancel my card with them, before Sarnie posts... :)

I've filled in all the stuff to stop it happening, gone ex directory, yet the people that still hassle me are my own bank, my own credit card and Sky! My friend at work keeps them on the phone asking what the weather's like etc and totally turns the tables on them so that they can't get rid of her!

very difficult! We have spam filters at work and they still get through - they put wierd things in the message now like quotes from shakespeare and somehow it gets through and ends up being a stock exchange ad.

wouldn't have thought it was that easy - anyone that tries to sell you a penis enlarger isn't gonna take much notice of that!

perhaps if i show em mine they will stop emailing................!! :teeth:

beyond help... Huh ?? stuey :teeth: