From this..................to THIS

cowie

I personally think it needs 19"'s on it. Chargespeed and rays dont work IMO sorry :blush::lol:

I disagree :p

Look at Wasso's car, looks awesome with that rear & RAYS at the height he has it :)

Ahhh cheers Ian really appreciated :thumbs:

I agree, well I have to agree cos I run RAYS, But without lowering and spacing correctly it looks as though it's an unfinished project.

Time for a pic whore moment - running at about 24-26mm drop

IMG_7795.jpg

Then this was the ful 30mm drop

IMG_5846.jpg

The RAYS are a great rim, powdercoat them up and make them personal to your car. Had they been 19" I would never look at another rim.

Hi Ian looks B) good to meet you at lake z :thumbs:

Cheers fella good to meet you too :thumbs:

Fecking. Hell. Can't belive some people. Anyways, looking good now Ian, meet up soon perhaps? :teeth:

Yes that is on the cards, need to firm arrangements with you :thumbs:

I personally think it needs 19"'s on it. Chargespeed and rays dont work IMO sorry :blush::lol:

I disagree :p

Look at Wasso's car, looks awesome with that rear & RAYS at the height he has it :)

Ahhh cheers Ian really appreciated :thumbs:

I agree, well I have to agree cos I run RAYS, But without lowering and spacing correctly it looks as though it's an unfinished project.

Time for a pic whore moment - running at about 24-26mm drop

IMG_7795.jpg

Then this was the ful 30mm drop

IMG_5846.jpg

The RAYS are a great rim, powdercoat them up and make them personal to your car. Had they been 19" I would never look at another rim.

Hi Ian looks B) good to meet you at lake z :thumbs:

Cheers fella good to meet you too :thumbs:

Fecking. Hell. Can't belive some people. Anyways, looking good now Ian, meet up soon perhaps? :teeth:

Yes that is on the cards, need to firm arrangements with you :thumbs:

:clap: which Ian we talking about here :group:

B) Lovely kit - but what's going on with the paint match between the boot and rest of rear end? Hope that's just the picture :thumbs:

Is definitely just the pic, paint match is excellent :D

Car looks great,especially from what the caravan did. I was going to ask about the paint match of the skirts,as that looks darker than the rest of the car,but like you said,probably just the light and the camera angle.