Nissan Delta Wing

Wasso

:repost:

Bollox, did a search too. Maybe I should have searched via google might have been more reliable than our own search function with it playing up etc.

May as well delete this thread then.... Mods over to you :thumbs:

Bollox, did a search too. Maybe I should have searched via google might have been more reliable than our own search function with it playing up etc.

hehe - the bat mobile is always welcome to another thread! :lol::thumbs:

Wow, considering you almost live on the forum how on earth did you miss the various threads about it? :scare::lol:

Wow, considering you almost live on the forum how on earth did you miss the various threads about it? :scare::lol:

To be honest I'm not into that sort of motor racing. I'm highly fixed on the WRC, and by accident saw it on Motors TV. I did search first but as the search function is down I couldn't verify. But since if found google will search for posts in the same way our forum based search will. In fact I find the google method better.