storms,window open... leather...... not a good mix

WINKJ

Guys,

as the title says :(

I was a complete n00b and managed to leave my window open for a 15 minute brutal downpoor.

one of my seats got wet on one side, and as a result the leather has gone slightly crinkly. it is peeing me off so want to get it sorted, will it dry out like normal or is there anything I can do to resolve the issue?

:thumbdown:

Guys,

I was a complete n00b and managed to leave my window open for a 15 minute brutal downpoor.

one of my seats got wet on one side, and as a result the leather has gone slightly crinkly. it is peeing me off so want to get it sorted, will it dry out like normal or is there anything I can do to resolve the issue?

Contact 4re leather.

Guys,

Contact 4re leather.

+1 he will know what to do, im sure it can't be permanently ruined, cows are out in the rain all the time :shrug:

Guys,

Contact 4re leather.

+1 he will know what to do, im sure it can't be permanently ruined, cows are out in the rain all the time :shrug:

:lol:

LOL i did the same thing! its not too bad but there are 4 water drop marks on the leather. Will give it a clean and condition to try and fix

:lol:

there are no marks, the leather has just gone from being 'tight' to 'loose' ;)

• 2 weeks later...