Where to take my wheels for a refurb, north lancs?

LiamR

Ok so after talking to some of you lovely people at the recent lakes meet about the desperate need to refurb my alloys I'm finding it difficult to make a decision. Basically I love the syle of the rims and dont want to ( or can afford to ) get new ones so a refurb is my only option.

My original plan was to take them to a place in Kirkby Lonsdale http://www.smartalloylancaster.co.uk/ who have a few spray options, they would strip the wheels back and re-spray/laquor for £65+vat per corner. This sounded great but the issue I face is that potentially I may end up with cracked laquor again. The other option I am aware of is getting them powder coated, one of you told me its a better finish and costs less or about the same as a spray, but I dont know anywhere round this neck of the woods that does powder coating.

Ideally I want a nice shiny, bright, mirror like finish on the dishes and a shadow chrome effect on the centres (pretty much what the rims were like when they were new)

I will try and add a couple of pics of what they look like at the moment so you can see how bad they are,

any advice would be awesome, cheers guys