Bringing an exhaust back from US, suggestions pls?

msisleman

Hi,

I am out in Michigan in a few weeks time and have the opportunity to ship an exhaust back with me. At the moment mine is stock, but I'm after a cat back system. If you guys could suggest some that are particularly cheaper to buy in the US which tick the following boxes, that'd be much appreciated!

Fairly loud @ all engine speeds and loads, but the less motorway cruise drone the better;

Rolled stainless steel tips, not keen on the ti coloured tips or slash cut or any of that;

Don't mind whether its true dual or not, as long as the above attributes fit.

Thats it really.... I've searched and searched and my heads spinning with options, so I need your help please!

Craig.

If I was you and I was picking an exhaust for myself that I didn't have to pay tax, duty or shipping then I would pick the most expensive one going.

I arrange all my collections 'ex works' so could still save you money with my supplier discounts if you know which one you want and your near them. FYI, the mass majority are in California

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx