Halogen lights

Daryl

Just bought this bad boy http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Lightin ... 480/p57748

Currently the Datsun resides in the garage as it was only yesterday that i managed to get the wheels back on her to wheel her back in. The MSV drift day (2 weeks ago this Friday) caked her thoroughly in dirt,so used this opportunity to give her a good clean.

These lights seem pretty good,with enough power to show defects and swirls. Got tomorrow off work,so looking forward to getting stuck in with the DA.

I saw a couple of reviews that said that the bulbs they supply dont last that long,so got 2 more at the time and installed them from the off. Changing these bulbs is a pain. Currently going well,got the passenger side to do correction wise,then going to go over it with a waffle pad and some SRP,maybe some wax if i get a chance,but got to do the inside too,so dont want to run out of time,as it has to be done today.

I used to use something similar to let me wash the zed in the evenings during the winter.......lit up the whole street.

When i first used them the woman across the street opened her curtains thinking the sun had come out :lol:

Now I've got securitylights installed on the wall with manual override.

Saves me setting up the tripods.

So now i just use a floor mounted one to illuminate the side of the zed that the wall lights cast a shadow on and jobs a goodun :thumbs: