My UY 350z For Your 350z..... (Feeler Thread)

Karlp

Okay guys, bit of a strange one but Im sort wanting a different zed for some reason, I usually get bored of cars quite quickly and usually change every year, although I love the 350z I dont get the same buzz as I do in mine anymore I think it maybe the colour.

Sooooooo I was wanting to put a feeler thread for anyone who could be interested in doing a 350z swap?

Obviously just a feeler thread at the mo and seeing whats out there etc.

Mines a JDM 2004 Auto (with tiptronic) UY with 63k on the clock had full service, MOT in April, has FSH, has japspeed decats, Nismo V1 rep spoiler, LMGT4s 19s (Id possibly keep these depending on other zed) Kenwood touch screen double din DVD/Ipod HU, carbon wrapped lip, usual stubby aerial, also changed the centre console pods to a UK so reads in Miles not Km.

Also had the front bumper, bonnet, roof, wings, rear bumper and spoiler resprayed in November last year so paintwork in in mint condition, I think theres about 4 stone chips on the whole of the car.

Im definately not interested in selling just putting a feeler thread out there for anyone intersted in a swap???

LMK

:thumbs::thumbs:

Couple of pics

th_2659031c.jpg

f28d5205.jpg

th_0495bc5e.jpg

Maybe it's the auto box rather than the colour :shrug:

Hmmm true autos do defiantly have a bad rep, had lots of interest in last car (Lexus is200) but soon as I said auto it was like :yuck::scare: to the potential buyer!

Apologies for the size of pics not sure what's happend there?

• 4 weeks later...