Does anyone have a DC sports exhaust?

brillomaster

First I was all set on a Cobra... then decided that would be too quiet, so switched to a buddyclub, but then I discovered a DC sports exhaust which is cheaper than the buddy club, looks to be true dual with a crossover pipe, and sounds absolutely awesome!

Does anyone have any experience with a DC sports exhaust? I tried the search, but it ignores the 'DC' bit, which isnt very helpful!

I had a 2nd hand DC sports (non resonated) fitted the same time as my Berks HFC's and it was LOUD! Too loud for me and most of the people that witnessed the noise first hand :lol:

I subsequently got a silencer added to the system and it's bang on now. No drone on the motorway at 70 and a decent howl in the low gears when pressing on.

Pics in last post in this thread..

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=57990&hilit=loud&start=15

hmm, I was planning on keeping the standard cats which will keep the noise down...

Loud isnt generally a problem, a drone on motorways would be a bit of a pain although its not what i drive often, but i really fancy a true dual... my other option is to go for a custom route, and then i can get centre mufflers welded in which sound like they'll be a good plan.

I have a custom one which looks similar to the DC(plus silencers in the mid section) but the welds are sh@# and so are the bends so going to go for the DC too as it looks the same as mine, I wouldnt mind some vids as I run resonated decats so expect it will be loud (not that bothered as its a weekend car)

Brillomaster if you get one let me know or stick some vids up :thumbs:

Ooops - just making sure I don't confuse you, and I've got this right.

I bought entire system (used) from member on here.... I didn't fit... the system bolted to the manifold down-pipes, so unless the cats are between manifold and this joint - I guess without cats ? :bangin: I used to know all this stuff, but now I just buy and have fitted....

Someone intelligent will know/correct me, and or RTbiscuit as he kndly picked the exhaust up for me and will probably recall exactly what i have got :wacko: