Tips for a quick detail

DannyP

So basically I'm a bit hungover and can't be arsed to do a full detail of the Zed today. So was wondering if anyone had any tips in order to do a quick job but still get good results.

I've heard that a wash then a spray of quick detailer is a quick, simple way to get a good shine, anyone else tried this before and what were the results?

Like Ekona says, if the original clean was good enough you can get away with a quick wash.

I for instance detail my car heavily. I've managed on some occasions to just jet wash and snow foam the car and it's clean. I don't even need to put my hands to the paintwork. But that's probably because I've got an inch worth of Wax on it. :lol:

If you want a quick way of topping up the wax them megs ultimate quick wax is fantastic..easy on off,use it on glass, plastic paint..hydrophobic. I love this stuff, you can do the car in about 20 minutes.

I've just ordered this stuff which is supposed to be the same according to the american sites, this is the only place I've found does it:

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/megu ... riant=5051

Due to be delivered Monday, so hopefully it is the same. Way cheaper than the small spray bottles.