Carbon lids, engine cover and surrounds

Cragus

With great uncertainty, I have decided to start putting my 350z back to standard for selling up. Many of you know my car well and will have seen it transform from a completely stock car to its current state. During my four years of ownership, it has been the most fun, reliable and beautiful looking/sounding car. I only hope I know what I am doing by selling up.

THE CRAGUS PART OUT EXTRAVEGANZA - ITEM TWO, THREE AND FOUR

1*1 RED/BLACK CARBON WEAVE LIDS (£80) and OEM lid swap as carbon is bonded to my OEM lids)

1*1 BLACK CARBON LID SURROUNDS (£80)

1*1 RED/BLACK ENGINE COVER (£80)

The first two photos, I have taken just now to show I actually have them - the others were taken in daylight and show them better.

photo1-16.jpg

photo2-16.jpg

SAM_0268.jpg

SAM_0267.jpg

SAM_0266.jpg

Mmmmm... Yum! Would so want but out of cash atm. Car tax due at the end of the month and insurance next.

How did you do it? And how much did it cost?

I did it my spending cash and buying them. An ex zedder called Scott used to have them made and sold them on here. I bought them from him. :thumbs:

i have all the moulds now to do these and experimenting at making them getting the process right before i do anything else i will get the ones on my car done and get some pics up for everyone so we know where to get them from in the future....